Presented by https://mwpatton.com
This Offer Is Only Available To Individuals Who Want A Florida Checkbook LLC For A Self-Directed IRA
As seen in:
My name is Wayne Patton. I’m an asset protection attorney and investor living in Miami. I graduated very near the top of my Vanderbilt University Law School class, clerked for the Delaware Supreme Court, and worked as a corporate lawyer for Fortune 500 companies in one of the world’s largest law firms. Now I’m an asset protection attorney exclusively serving high net worth individuals.
Today I want to help you take control of your IRA through a Checkbook LLC.
You Can Invest Tax Free
Did you know that some of today’s most successful investors and entrepreneurs have amassed tens and even hundreds of millions of dollars through investments in Self-Directed Individual Retirement Accounts (“IRA”)? It’s true. The founders and early investors in companies like Facebook, PayPal, LinkedIn, and Yelp (just to name a few) have made millions of dollars tax free by investing through their self-directed IRAs. Just take a look at this Forbes article.
You might already know that you need a Checkbook LLC. In that case, you can purchase this comprehensive Kit right now for only
$499 $399. I reserve the right to increase this price at any time. I’ve already raised the price two times, and I do not offer retroactive discounts.
Click to make your 100% Secure Purchase
Unlike a lot of very advanced tax strategies that are only available to the mega rich, you can follow in the footsteps of elite investors and entrepreneurs by using a Self-Directed IRA and Checkbook LLC that will allow you to invest in:
– Real Estate Deals
– Private Placements
– Rental Properties
– Private Notes
– Offshore Assets (a favorite of my asset protection clients)
Then I saw the worst Checkbook LLC Operating Agreement imaginable. It had been created by another lawyer for $650, and I realized that most people probably think all these documents are the same whether they cost $650 or $1,500. Nothing could be further from the truth.
The Need For A Comprehensive DIY Checkbook LLC Option
You cannot use a regular LLC operating agreement or an ill-conceived “cheap-o” operating agreement for a Self-Directed IRA Checkbook LLC. Doing that could potentially cause your entire IRA to become taxable. That’s not good! So here’s what I did. I packaged my $1,500 Checkbook LLC Operating Agreement into a Do-It-Yourself Kit that you can buy right here today. Using the Kit is a simple two-step process:
- Turn your IRA into a Self-Directed IRA. You do this by transferring custody of your IRA to an Administrator that will allow you to “self-direct.” I recommend NuView IRA as an administrator, because I know and trust those guys and feel that your money is safe with them. Just email your receipt number to Tyler Carter at email@example.com, and you will receive flat annual pricing of only $195 ($100 in annual savings), and a transaction fee of only $40 (normally $95) to fund your IRA Checkbook LLC. That’s an additional 60% in savings. You won’t find a better IRA administrator or value anywhere.
- Go through the Checkbook LLC Kit (should take no more than 1 – 2 hours), file the appropriate documents, and print and sign your Checkbook LLC Operating Agreement.
Monze M., Business Owner
Dave Dinkel, Dade Real Estate Investors Association
Make your totally secure purchase right now for only
$499 $399. The price of this kit has already been increased twice in the past, and it could go up again at any time, so act right now.
Here’s what you get in your Checkbook LLC Operating Agreement Kit, which is a digital product that you’ll download (it is not a physical product):
- Detailed educational materials on the “Do’s and Don’ts” of operating a Checkbook LLC. This is critical if you don’t want to run into potentially devastating tax consequences for your IRA.
- A detailed checklist to get you up and running
- One page fillable form that will automatically populate the Florida LLC Articles of Organization (i.e. the document that creates your Checkbook LLC) and the Florida Checkbook LLC Operating Agreement. All you have to do is fill in one page of information, click print, file the Articles of Organization with the State of Florida, and you’ll be up and running.
- The Kit is designed to help you create a Florida Single-Member, Manager-Managed Checkbook LLC. What that means is that your IRA will be the only member (i.e. owner of the LLC), and you or someone else you choose will be the Manager (i.e. CEO) of the LLC.
- Bonus #1 Subscription to IRA Investor Newsletter. I only email this list once or twice per year, when something really special comes across my desk. Of course, you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Bonus #2 Preferential pricing from NuView IRA – $195 flat annual fee, no matter the size of your IRA. That’s over $100 in annual savings, plus a transaction fee of only $40 (normally $95) to fund your Checkbook LLC. That’s almost 60% off!
“Just fill out one simple form, and the Articles of Organization and Operating Agreement for your Checkbook LLC will automatically be populated.” ~ Wayne Patton, Asset Protection Attorney
Here’s what you’ll need in order to complete the Checkbook LLC Operating Agreement Kit and have a complete control over your self-directed IRA:
- The free Adobe Reader program (or similar pdf reader software), which you can download here for free.
- An IRA that is administered by a company that will allow you to self-direct your IRA
- 1 – 2 hours of time for a Do-It-Yourself project and a willingness to learn
- State required filing fees for the LLC Articles of Organization
- Access to a printer
If you need a checkbook LLC, Wayne’s your guy. He has the process down to a science, and the kit he’s created makes it easy for anyone to have a quality checkbook LLC without a high price tag.
Sean Moore, CFP®
Who Is The Checkbook LLC Operating Agreement Kit For?
This Kit is for you if want a high quality Self-Directed IRA Checkbook LLC Operating Agreement, and you’re willing to spend just a little of your own time and effort in order to save a lot of money. The Kit will help you create an LLC that is wholly owned by your IRA and managed either by you or someone else designated by you.
This Kit is not for you if you are a person who needs a lot of “hand holding,” or if you’re not willing to take the initiative to learn something new and apply it immediately to the creation of your Checkbook LLC. It is also not for you if you aren’t comfortable with technology (e.g. opening a zip file and working with pdf documents). Feel free to call me if this describes you, but my rates start at $1,500, and I typically charge no less than $279 for an initial consultation.
Why Do You Need A Checkbook LLC?
Having a Self-Directed IRA in and of itself opens up a world of investment possibilities. But without a Checkbook LLC in place, your IRA administrator will have to sign all your transaction documents. Every time you want to invest in a note, a piece of real estate, or a private placement, you’ll have to contact your IRA administrator.
Not only does that take time, but there’s a fee for those services. Having a Checkbook LLC gives you complete control over your IRA assets.
That means no more waiting and losing potential deals because of lag time. It means signing on behalf of your IRA yourself, with no middle man. Having a Self-Directed Checkbook LLC means:
- Reduced administrative fees
- Less bureaucracy
- Ability to move on deals quickly
- Full, 100% control of the IRA Checkbook
What Others Have To Say About Working With Me
I work in a profession where I know lots of lawyers. Of all the lawyers I know, Wayne is the one I trust. I would call him if I had any legal problem, and I would highly recommend him to anybody.
Alice M., Family Therapist
Wayne’s LLC kit has completely demystified the process of creating an IRA-owned LLC. It’s been a life saver for me. You won’t find better quality documents or a better value anywhere. Highly recommended.
Jonas Weatherbie, J.D. Financial Advisor
Just knowing that this Kit contained Wayne’s knowledge and experience gave me great comfort. Easy to use and highly recommended for anyone in the real estate game.
Frank Boullosa, Real Estate Broker & Developer
Winner 2012 Deal of the Year
I was fortunate enough to come across Wayne’s website . . . . He spoke with me about how to protect assets and how to protect my future . . . . He’s an honest, wonderful person, and I highly advise anybody . . . to [work] with an amazing attorney such as Wayne.
Chaya Wagner, Business Owner
I can’t recommend [Wayne] highly enough. He just operates with such care and commitment to his clients . . . . We are so grateful.
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Wayne is one of the most intelligent people you will ever meet and he possesses excellent technical skill in his practice area. Wayne is great at taking complex concepts and explaining them in a manner that is easy to understand.
Ari Kuchinsky, Attorney
I want to make having a Checkbook LLC easy for you, so I am offering a 20-day, 100% money back guarantee. In order to take advantage of this guarantee, you’ll need to show me that you followed the directions in the Kit and were unable to form an LLC and Checkbook LLC Operating Agreement for your Self-Directed IRA.
If for any reason you are unable to form a Checkbook LLC using the instructions and fillable forms available in this Kit, I’ll refund 100% of your money within 20 days of purchase. That’s the best guarantee you’ll find from any lawyer.
Make your totally secure purchase for only
$499 $399 right now.
Your only other options are to pay between $650 and $1,500 for a Checkbook LLC or you can do nothing and keep your IRA “on the sidelines.” Either way, the price of this offering could increase at any time. Now is the time for you to take control of your retirement investments. Act right now.
Please understand that I cannot offer free consultations at this price point. The Checkbook LLC Kit is comprehensive. It contains everything you need to get an IRA LLC up and running.
My fee for a consultation is typically $279, and I charge $450 per hour for legal work. *Nothing contained on this page or in the Kit should be construed as legal advice. Rather, you are purchasing a publication that includes instructions and fillable forms. If you have legal or tax questions, you should hire an attorney or CPA.
Contact the Law Office of Wayne Patton
Terms & Conditions